Jack turned 7 months old yesterday! I meant to post then, but I was busy chasing him around the living room. I constantly hear myself saying "That's not for babies." He only learned to crawl a few weeks ago and already he's fast! I did a good job getting all of our electrical cords tied up and hidden away. Our coffee table is on sabbatical and all all the cabinets have child locks. We took care of outlets last weekend and we're leaving the toilet seats down. I think we're baby proof.
Jack has very quickly started pulling up on things with ease. Didn't he just learn to crawl? Uggh. The past few days he's waken us up at 6:30 and been suspiciously happy to play in bed. When I check on him, he's usually up on his knees holding onto the bars of the crib bouncing up and down, blowing raspberries and babbling. He's happy enough in the mornings that we leave him in there until we can roll ourselves out of bed. Naps are different. They normally end with him trying to break out of jail.
Otherwise he's been a really happy little guy. (As long as I'm in the room. Separation anxiety?) I pretty much let him roam around the living and dining rooms. He keeps going, going, going all day long. Yesterday he learned to get back into a sitting position from his hands and knees. I was impressed. I was also impressed to turn around yesterday and find that he crawled right out of his pants! That's impressive.


No comments:
Post a Comment