
This past weekend Shawn noticed a clear spot on Jack's lower gum. It looked like it was splitting open. This morning, there is definitely a sharp edge popping through. I knew a tooth wouldn't be far behind once he started chewing on my nipples. (Uggh). The spot next to this soon-to-be tooth is also opening up. It won't be long before Jack has two little teeth on the bottom. The next week should be loads of fun. He'll chew on anything he can get into his mouth. I've been giving him apple slices in the mesh feeder to gnaw on. He would prefer the remote control, your arm, shoes, shoelaces and/or the dining room table legs. Jack is my little puppy.
I should also mention he's coming really close to crawling. Jack has been scooting around on his belly for a long time. This week, he's spending a lot of time on his hands and knees....and toes. He can actually stand in the "down dog" position for a surprisingly long time. He'll push off with his toes and land on his knees. Yesterday, he took two good "steps" before his legs splayed and he resorted to his commando crawl (which is fast!!). Any day now I expect to put on my running shoes.
No comments:
Post a Comment