Saturday, February 2, 2008

Standing, I'm doomed.

Standing Up!







Yesterday morning early I went in to get Jack and he was standing in his crib waiting for me. It is so freaky to see this little baby standing up. Standing is his new obession. We have to constantly watch him now because every vertical surface, chair or piece of furniture becomes something he can climb on. He can get to his knees quite easily. Standing takes a lot more effort but he can do it. Yesterday, he pulled himself up to his knees against the fridge. He's normally pretty steady on his knees, but he unexpectedly let go with his hands and head butted the fridge. Shawn suggested we get him a helmet. My husband is really amazing - a truly terrific person in every way. (I went to change a diaper, Shawn decided to add the previous sentence to my post)


I don't have a good photo of him standing up. I'm working on that. I do however have a good "Jack Attack" photo. This time, the laundry didn't stand a chance.



No comments:

Post a Comment