Friday, December 31, 2010

Year at a Glance

The house is pretty relaxed. We're spending the last day of 2010 lounging about. Jack is playing dinosaur spelling games on the computer. Ivy is helping Shawn wrangle out chickens in the backyard. I'm enjoying the minute of quiet to drink my coffee. Without doubt, 2010 has been the fastest year of my life. Having a 3 year old and 1 year old speeds things up. Highlights from 2010 include:


• Ivy learned to crawl, walk, and talk. Her favorite word is "Jack."
• Shawn and I took a trip to NYC, without kids.
• Jack started school...and we've all been really happy with it.
• Jack can say and do an astounding array of things including counting on his fingers and singing songs.
• We gained not one, but two nephews. Jack got the big boy cousin he's been asking for!
• We got chickens! Perhaps in 2011 we'll have eggs.
• I am finally getting a decent amount of sleep.

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment