Sunday, January 9, 2011

Cedar is Evil

Well, I had great intentions of updating the blog but got ambushed by the Cedar. Evil, evil cedar. I have seasonal allergies. Many people do. This is the first year the Cedar got me and it has been straight up miserable. 8 DAYS of a completely stuffy nose, insane nose blowing, eyes bloodshot and horribly itchy, sneezing, coughing and wait for it....waking up with my eyes matted shut for 3 days in a row. None of the over the counter antihistamines worked. I finally went to the doctor and got some serious prescriptions antihistamines....which are not working either, but the eye drops and nasal steroids are a blessing. The crazy cocktail of drugs I'm on right now trying to manage this calls for either some lifestyle changes or seriously considering leaving town. There is a reason the Native Americans refused to live in the area now known as Cedar Park.

SO. Updates are coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment