

Dad just finished up a deal that had him in Minnesota for three weeks. Whoo Hoo! Jack and I are happy to have him home. He had been coming home for the weekends, but it looked like he was going to have to stay over this last weekend. Jack and I went to visit Gram and Gramps. In a pleasant turn of events, Jack slept really well. Until recently, every night spent someplace other than his crib meant lots of waking up and crying. This time we put him in the laundry room. He loved it there I guess. Jack got to play with his grandparents. We played ball, chase, and put the ball in the basket. Jack played in the sprinkler a bit. He couldn't quite catch up to the oscillating sprinkler head at first, but then he did and he got a face full. What to me looked like getting pummeled with a fire hose was fun to him.
Monday, May 26, 2008
Sprinkler
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment