I had to think about posting this one. I don't want people to tell me to "be careful". I don't want anyone reprimanding me for this. I didn't see this one coming. Yes, that is Jack standing on our coffee table. I pushed the table against our cabinets because the child locks on those cabinets are broken and I wanted to keep him out of them. I turned on the TV, put some cheese crackers out for Jack to snack on and sat down to check my email. He normally plays in our living room without getting into trouble. Well, I turned around to check on him and he was STANDING ON THE TABLE! I had no idea he could do that. It shocked the hell out of me. My first thought was, "Who put you on that table?". Uggh. He can stand on our table. This makes my job a lot more difficult. I guess it's time to teach him how to get down.

No comments:
Post a Comment