Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Sand Pit



Sand Pit Baby


Today, we went way north to play with some of our friends at their neighborhood park. Jack loved the giant sand pit. Even though it was overcast, I loved that the sand pit was covered. I think we'll be spending more time there this summer. Surprisingly, Jack spent his time throwing the sand and eating far less of it than I expected him to. He did eat a handful or two but he was distracted enough by the toys and the other kids that he laid off the sand most of the morning.


I wanted to mention that I'm married to the best man. After breakfast on Sunday he said, "We have to go. Get your swimsuit." I didn't know where we were going and he wasn't telling. He dropped me off at the Lake Austin Spa for a massage and facial. !!!! He scored some big points. I had a great deep tissue massage, a yummy facial, enjoyed the sauna and hung out by the pool....all without my sweet little baby. I had a wonderful first Mother's Day.



No comments:

Post a Comment