Friday, May 9, 2008

Pool Day

Pool Day




I got the ball


It was ungodly hot here today so we went with some other moms and babies to Deep Eddy. The babies loved the water and had a great time playing under the big pecan trees. I get such a kick out of these babies. I'm also really lucky to have such a great group of ladies to spend time with. I didn't get any photos of Jack in the water (It's logistically difficult to handle the baby and the camera in the pool. We don't have a waterproof camera.) I had Jack in a baby float but just as I was putting him in the float he lunged forward and went headfirst into the shallow end of the pool. He went all the way under. He didn't choke or cough or anything. I guess he held his breath. He was stunned. He got really still and stared at us for a while. Then he played in the water with me for a while. I'm glad he wasn't traumatized. He's taking a really long afternoon nap so he must have had fun. I can't wait for our swim lessons to start!



No comments:

Post a Comment