Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Going!
Jack was up bright and early to wish Mom and Dad a Happy Anniversary. Three years. Both Shawn and I said, "Is that all?". It feels like we've been married forever. It feels like our wedding was a million years ago. Did I think three years ago that I'd be up early with the cutest baby ever, changing the poopiest diaper. I hoped so. In another three years we'll probably be waking up to twice the chaos.


Shawn signed Jack up for swim lessons yesterday. The classes don't start until May. We're really excited about this. Jack loves to play in his bath and especially loves to play in the shower (something that started while Shawn was in NY and I had to take a shower). We have every reason to believe Jack will love the pool. The city gives lessons at one of the neighborhood pools in the evenings so the plan is for Shawn to go.


I need to pull out the video camera today. We're out of tapes for the fancy video camera and neither of us can remember to go get more. (We also filled up our hard drive with movies and have to do a large purge and upload to vimeo before we can take much more.) I need to get taping because Jack has been especially cute lately. His love for cheerios is huge and he just wants everyone to take part. He often feels generous and tries to feed me cheerios, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment