

Time goes by so quickly. My sweet baby is getting to be a toddler. I think I can use the term "toddler" now. He certainly toddles, and he's in the toddler sized clothes.
Jack is a walking machine. His gait is wobbly and thumpy, but he's practicing all the time. He walks back and forth and back and forth from the kitchen to the dining room to the living room. He did this all afternoon. If he could do this and read books all day long, he'd be in hog heaven.
I got an old camera fixed recently. Jack had grown accustomed to the regular camera and still reaches to grab it from you every time you try to snap a photo. The new camera isn't familiar to him yet. I had hoped I could get a few candid shots, but something I wasn't expecting happened. The new camera has a red-eye light as a precursor to the flash. The morning, Jack would screw up his face and open his mouth every time he saw that red light. It was like he was posing or saying "cheese" only it was this weird squinty, open-mouthed face. He wouldn't stop. It made us both laugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment