Monday, April 7, 2008

Big Fun Day

http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=873353&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1<p>Waving at the Stars from lindsay on Vimeo.</p>


Today, Jack went to Ben's house to stay with Ben's sitter for a few hours while I went to UT to sit on a jury at the Architecture school. When I left him, Jack was tired but too interested in his surroundings to sleep. I thought, "Oh, this sitter is going to have a long morning" and then I bolted. The review ran long so I rushed back to Ben's house to put this poor babysitter out of her misery (both Ben and Jack are very mobile, curious boys). I get to the house and Jack was all smiles! They both napped at the same time and spent the rest of the morning entertaining each other. Jack was so wired he refused an afternoon nap and ran around our place like a crazy baby. He obviously had a great time. (I didn't have a bad time either. It was fun to talk about design again. Critiquing first year design students is difficult and I could use some practice, but I think it went well.) So, come bedtime and Jack is still bouncing around. We don't watch Dancing with the Stars at our house, but for some reason it was on, and Jack danced along. Here he is waving to the dancers and shaking his booty. (This video could alternately be titled "Does your diaper hang low, does it wobble to and fro.")

No comments:

Post a Comment