Well, Jack is feeling great. He's crazy as ever. I went to a resale shop the other week and bought a toy lion on wheels. You can either ride it or walk behind it. Jack didn't show much interest in this hunk of plastic until yesterday morning. He was wobbly and unsteady but he managed to take a few steps behind it. By bedtime we were walking back and forth across the living room. Pushing that lion across the room is the first thing he wanted to do this morning. He also figured out that if you push the lion's big purple nose it plays music. Today he'll walk, walk, walk, then stop to smack the nose, then walk some more. It's pretty cute.
Mom is not feeling so great. Jack gave me his virus....which has made itself at home in my right eye. Gross. I have a really sexy case of pink eye. The good news is it's viral so it's not really itchy or painful. The bad news is that it's viral so I just have to let it run it's course. I'm not feeling very well. Shawn is not feeling well.The last two weeks have been hard with Shawn traveling so much. I guess it's no surprise we both ended up getting sick. We've been going to bed every night this week at 9:00...and it's awesome.

No comments:
Post a Comment