Thursday, March 13, 2008

Babies and Houston



Babies


Last week was busy. We hosted playgroup at our house this past week despite the fact that Jack was still recovering from his cold. I gave the Moms fair warning that Jack was really snotty. None of them was put off by it. Turns out the other babies have runny noses too.


Cowboy


Then, Jack and I went to Houston for a bridal shower and bachelorette party. Jack stayed with Grandpa while I was doing wedding stuff. We brought Jack's lion to Houston with us so he could show of his cruising skills. We've been dealing with some separation anxiety for a while now. It didn't seem too bad this weekend. (That's what they tell me.) Anyway, Jack is all better(except for the runny nose) and he's been sleeping very well for the last 3 nights. That's always good news.



No comments:

Post a Comment