http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=804753&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=1&show_portrait=0&color=&fullscreen=1<p>Jack Crusing from lindsay on Vimeo.</p>
Jack is really cruising. (This isn't the best footage, but it's the best we've got.) In the last week he's picked up his speed and feels really confident walking along from one piece of furniture to another. He figured out that he can hold onto our Eames Lounger and walk in circles. He did this last night while I was sitting in the chair (!). We keep trying to get some good footage of this little boy creeping along but as soon as he sees the camera he must have it. Jack will also walk around if you hold his hands. He doesn't seem too stable this way. Shawn and I have bet going as to whether Jack will be walking on his own by May 1. Dad says yes, I say mid May. We'll see how long it takes.
I was also thinking this morning about all the new foods Jack is eating. He started really chewing a few weeks ago and we found out he loves cheerios. I'm more comfortable now giving him chunks of food from our plates. (He's always trying to get them anyway.) This week he tried yogurt, onions, lentils and avocados (again). The other week we met Shawn for lunch and out of desperation gave Jack the lime from my drink. I expected him to screw up his face and spit it out. Instead, he loved it....and the lemon too!
No comments:
Post a Comment