Sweet Baby

Seriously, don't you just want to eat him with a spoon? Jack is just so sweet. He's actually been having a rough day today. He was really upset when I put him down for his nap (screaming, bright red face, tear streaming fit). He protested for a good 10 minutes then conked out for a longer than normal nap. I think he must be feeling bad. He woke up more than normal last night also. I can say I truly hate listening to my baby cry at 4 am. Sucks! Anyway. We went to the movies yesterday with Ben. The Alamo theater has "baby day" Tuesdays where you're welcome to bring your screaming infant. It would be some people's worst nightmare. I frankly didn't even notice all the screaming after 30 min. or so. Jack ate at the beginning of the movie then slept for three quarters of it. It was great. (hmmm. maybe he liked sleeping in may arms and is now protesting the crib??? Is that possible?) I hadn't been to a movie in a long while. This may become a monthly treat.
No comments:
Post a Comment