Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Toy Basket



Jack Found His Toys


We can't keep him from standing up. Jack is a pro at pulling up and he simply wants to pull up or stand up all the time. Even when he's tired my sweet little baby wobbles and dips but hangs on tight with his fingers and tries to keep standing. Yesterday, Jack took a little step and "found" his toy basket. He was really really happy. Everything he could touch ended up on the floor.


Jack has also started crying to express frustration. This morning, he started making this weird whiny cry and reaching for the computer mouse. (He wants the mouse so badly. This makes it hard to blog.) I let him touch it and poof, no more whining. Jack has been babbling a lot the past few days. I wish he could use his "words" but I guess a primal grunt is easier for him and pretty easily understood.



No comments:

Post a Comment