My baby doesn't feel good....again. I can tell he doesn't feel well when he sits still to watch TV. Jack has his first bad diaper rash and a case of diarrhea which most likely caused the rash. Maybe he picked up a bug at the pool, or the park, or Radijazz. We went to Radijazz on Monday. It's an indoor playground. We thought it was a great way to get out of the heat and out of the house. Jack and a FANTASTIC time. He didn't stop running for 2 hours. Even after two hours, he would lay down on the carpet, rest, then run again. The idea of an indoor playground where kids share balls and play equipment completely grosses me out. I could feel the germs crawling on me when we went in. BUT I knew Jack would love it. I'm going to go ahead and blame the diarrhea on Radijazz. Ugh.
I didn't realize there was a problem until he looked at me yesterday at our playgroup and started screaming bloody murder. I had no idea what was going on. Poor, poor baby. His bottom was flaming red. We're having lots of diaper-free time this morning in hopes that drying it out will help. I think a week of swimming and playing in the water in wet diapers have only contributed to the burn. Jack is happy happy to run around naked. Me, I'm less relaxed. My ears are perked for a "squirt". I'm trying to catch any accidents before they happen. This morning, it's a lot like having a duck.

No comments:
Post a Comment