Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy Birthday, Jack!!

Jack is two! What a great two years.

Birthday Morning!

I tried to get another Birthday morning picture but he ended up in our bed bright and early instead of in his own. For the past three nights he's been in his toddler bed. He has done a great job sleeping in his bed all night, but we're working on the mornings. Yesterday morning, he played in his room until he heard us stirring then got up with Shawn while I tried to sleep in a little. Soon enough, Jack opened the doors, climbed up in bed with me and said "I eat birthday cake. Pink". I think he thinks birthdays stand for cake.) This morning he was up and in our room by 6:15. And boy, was he awake! He didn't nap yesterday so he conked out at 6 leaving him plenty rested by sunrise. We asked him if he knew what day it was and he replied "Jack Birthday!".

We're off to the doctor this afternoon for his big 2 year checkup.

No comments:

Post a Comment