Monday, March 16, 2009

What's Happening.

We took a little break here to regroup. I think we may finally *knock on wood* be out of the little funk that colored nearly all of 2009 so far. For the first day in a long while I realized I feel pretty good. No cold, no allergies, and wait for it.....no nausea!!! If you haven't heard, we're just about 12 weeks pregnant with #2. I've had persistent, low-grade nausea for the last 6 weeks or so. But today, I feel great!

In the last few weeks, Jack's vocabulary has exploded. And he's now using two word phrases. His favorites are "yellow hat" and "dada's shoes". My favorites are "no bite" and "happy juice". Jack has so many new words that we don't understand them all. A day or two ago he kept pointing to the pantry and saying "oh-low". We went through all the options and he grew frustrated that I couldn't understand him. I figured it out later when he was randomly reciting the names of the kids in his class. He was saying "Arlo". I don't know why he thought Arlo was in the pantry. But that was certainly what he was saying. He talks a lot but doesn't always make a lot of sense.

Here are just a few of my favorite random photos from the last week or so:
Daddy Bumbohead
DSC_0134

No comments:

Post a Comment