Monday, March 23, 2009

Dinner and Dancing

Well Spring Break is over and it's back to school. Jack had a pretty good week at home with Mom, but I just can't compete with his friends. Jack asked me repeatedly this past week to play with Ben or "Bane" and Jack calls him. Jack and I were playing outside the other day while Dad was at work. Dad's car pulled up and I said excitedly, "Look who's here!". Jack threw his arms up and screamed "BANE!". I said "No, it's Dada!". Jack cried and kept repeating "No Dada....BANE!". It was both one of the cutest and saddest things he's said. Jack got his wish yesterday and got to see his buddy. It's pretty clear that he's been missing his friends. We were all happy to go back to school this morning.

Another new development is Jack's sudden love for dancing. He found the beat! We were at the mall recently and every time we passed a store blaring music, Jack had to stop and dance. It took us a long time to get to the car. So cute. Even adults started dancing with him. Here's a little snippet.

No comments:

Post a Comment