Saturday, December 29, 2007

Jack is a Busy Boy.






Jack is such a good sitter these days. Last week, he could sit up briefly before putting his hands down. Yesterday, he sat up for a long time all by himself. A long time is 4-5 minutes. I couldn't believe it. It's just so amazing to see how quickly he learns. I helped that he was gnawing on an apple slice. It helped him concentrate on one spot. Frankly, 4-5 minutes is about as long as he stays in any position. Jack just wants to move! He seems to not like his jumper as much this week. He's not too excited about staying in one place even if he can bounce there. I'm hoping this is a phase because that jumper is great for giving mom a chance to get stuff done.






These photos are from Dec 10th.
I forgot to post photos of Jack's friend. He's a full month younger than Jack. He's a big boy! Jack has a great time playing with the other playgroup babies. He's really curious about them. He likes to grab their noses and try to eat them.




No comments:

Post a Comment