Friday, December 7, 2007

Jack 2009







I love this photo. I've been doing a little Xmas shopping for Jack and frankly, the stores are filled with cute girl clothes and seriously lack anything smart for the boys. The little boy clothes lack inspiration. They all look like little man clothes shrunk down to fit small bodies. My baby has the rest of his life to wear jeans and a polo. Why is it so hard to find cute BOY (not small 30 year old man) stuff in the stores? I'm on a hunt for fun, funky clothes for little boys. As usual, the best stuff is on the internet. I'm developing an Etsy additiction. (If you don't know etsy.com check it out. Because everything is handcrafted, the site is filled with the most creative stuff around.) I also found a link to Knuckleheads Clothing. These funky duds are a fresh addition to the boring palate of boys clothes you find at all the major retailers. Oh how I want to buy him this outfit! Jack is furiously growing a lot of fine blond hair. Every day it is noticeably longer. It won't be long before he has a respectable mohawk again. Oh, Momma will be so proud.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment