Tuesday, June 1, 2010

8 Months

Gah! It's June. It's summer. The hard season. We're expecting 100+ temps starting on Saturday. My new strategy is to just stay inside as much as possible (hard with an almost-three-year old) and not watch the weather report. Maybe if I just close my eyes and pretend it's not happening it'll just go away silently and slip into Fall. At least I'm not super pregnant this summer. 


So June 1st also means the Ivy is 8 months old today. That went fast! I swear she was just born. Ivy is a busy girl. She is working hard to pull up. She occasionally makes it to her feet, gleefully. She is really just a big fluffy ball of giggles lately. We borrowed a friend's exersaucer. Ivy digs it. Jack digs it, too. What's not to like about a bouncy yellow baby race car with faux leather interiors? (pssst. If you look closely, you can see Ivy's new teeth.)


DSC_8026

No comments:

Post a Comment