Monday, May 10, 2010

Look at that face!

DSC_7739


DSC_7777


I want to squeeze her! Ivy is too cute lately. I know I'm gushing. Ivy loves her finger foods. She manages to get 50% of her food into her mouth, but what she lacks in accuracy she makes up for in gusto. It's nearly impossible to eat next to her if she is empty handed. The screeching and lunging are comical and very effective at getting her point across....SHE WANTS YOUR FOOD!


So far, her favorites are Mum Mums and those small rice puffs that dissolve in your mouth. She love apples, pears, bananas, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, and avocados. Jack finds it really entertaining to watch her eat. He is a sweet sensitive boy and makes a big effort to 'help Ivy' and share with her. While I was in the kitchen the other day I heard him say "Ivy wants my goldfish." I occurred to me a second too late that Ivy might actually get one of the goldfish.....and there they were, sharing goldfish. Oy. Goldfish aren't for babies.


DSC_7746


DSC_7747


Jack really hates having his picture taken. To be fair it would be annoying if people were always putting a camera in your face. However, I really want some photos of him. He'll usually agree to one photo if I ask. Here he is posing for me. And here he is reminding me I can only have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment