It's a bit of a lazy morning here...the kind of morning I hope for every night I go to bed. Perhaps the kids will both sleep until sunrise! Ivy woke about 5:45, ate and went back to sleep. Jack came plodding into our room at 6:30 and snuggled with us for a good 15 minutes.For us, that's a superb morning. Beats getting up at 6 with both kids. Ivy is still asleep at 7:20. I'll go wake her soon. It's Thursday. No school. Jack and I are just hanging out together. Not getting ready for the morning ride to Miss Stefanies. No rush to get breakfast, no lunch to be made. I'm enjoying it now. Jack will start at a real school in the Fall and we'll only get to laze around on holidays.
I was feeling bad yesterday that I don't have any pro photos of Ivy so I took her to the mall portrait studio yesterday. I'll get those photos up soon. I intended to take her to Sears at 6 months like I did Jack. But suddenly she's 7, almost 8 months old. Gah! Stop growing little girl! Her main goal in life right now is to eat and figure out how to pull up.
In other news, we went swimming at the Y on Tuesday. Jack saw some kids taking swim lessons and excitedly told me he wanted to sign up too. So we'll start swim lessons in June. I think he understands that the Moms don't swim. It's just 4 preschoolers with goggles and floaties.



No comments:
Post a Comment