
It's a wonderfully normal Saturday morning here. Shawn and Jack just left to go to the grocery store. I'm sitting at the kitchen table watching Ivy scoot around as she feverishly mauls and slobbers on Jack's toys. Oh if he only knew I let her touch all his stuff while he's gone. Ivy is super close to crawling. She can easily push up on her hands and knees. She does a pretty good 'down dog'. Yesterday, she starting putting one hand in front of the other. If she can coordinate her rear end she'll be moving. Right now she's pretty fast creeping around on her belly. We're pretty sure she's working on her first teeth. Nothing has broken through yet, but two nights of wonky sleep and copious amounts of drool are leading us to believe she'll be a little snaggle-tooth soon.
ETA: The morning nap has been a disaster. My sweet little girl usually fusses for a minute or two and then boom, she's out. This morning she is NOT happy. Teething? Separation Anxiety? Not sure. Oy.
On a different note, I've been playing with a new lens my Dad gave me. I can't seem to remember how I had the camera set previously. But I did get a good shot or two.
No comments:
Post a Comment