Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Mohawk

IMG_1376

IMG_1386

Jack got a haircut yesterday. I tried once more to get him to the kids' haircut place. He was surprisingly into it this time. I think it clicked that they might have toys there. Our previous haircuts have been done with Jack sitting on my lap with his head buried in my neck. He was a little timid, but he warmed up once he saw the fire truck chair. He rode in the fire truck and got to watch a video. (He picked the Magic School Bus! I thought for sure he'd go for Thomas. Hmm) He sat perfectly still for a long period of time. He totally zoned out and tolerated it all. Then he played with the Thomas the Train  play table. AND the icing on the cake.....when I said "It's time to go", he went. Willingly. Success all around !

No comments:

Post a Comment