Wednesday, April 14, 2010
I think I got it!
I have an ongoing frustration with my current blogging platform. Whether it's limited design possibilities, no backup capabilities, or poor user interface, they each have a pitfall. There are better options but I'm committed to using the free services. So every few months I decide to switch platforms. I waste gobs of time on this. However, I think I've finally figured out the perfect solution. Ingenious, really. The Holy Grail has been to figure out how to get all my posts in one place easily. With each switch I've left posts behind. FINALLY, I'm able to get all old posts together. I will ultimately have to repost my first posts but the bulk of the posting will be automatic. It's fairly boring and complicated to explain, but just know that there will be changes as I work through getting my blog assembled. Phew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment