Monday, December 14, 2009

Decorating


Jack spied a gingerbread kit at Target the other day….and had to have it. I thought it would be a fun craft for one of those days when we’re stuck in the house. He gets a lot of joy from doing art projects. He has a freaky long attention span when it comes to crafts and the like. Jack helped me assemble the gingerbread train. (Did I mention it was a train and he is currently infatuated with Thomas the Train?) After it dried, I explained that the kit came with ‘pretend decoration candy’. To my surprise he accepted this without question. I almost had him on the icing but then he saw me lick my finger after I glued a gumball to the roof. He got a half dozen candies on the train and then just begged me for more icing. He’s pretty proud of our train.

No comments:

Post a Comment