Monday, December 14, 2009

December so far.

So, I’m way behind on the blog. I figured that would happen once we added another baby. The good news is Jack is a budding photographer and is helping me keep up to date photos of Ivy. Santa is bringing him a kid-friendly digital camera. At the moment he goes around the house with our broken camera taking photos of things that are important to him. Here are a few of his big hits, a glimpse of his world.


They’re mostly blurry so I’ll help you out.


Thats a book.



His feet.



Inside of his shoe.



Ivy on the changing table.




Ivy in her bed.



Ivy in her carseat.



My butt at the kitchen sink.



Ivy is continuing to grow into a happy, healthy girl. At her 2 month check up she was 23 inches long (75%) and 12 lb 8 oz (90%). Her head was also in the 75th percentile. She is a super happy girl and smiles at us all.the.time. It’s just the cutest thing. She really loves her brother and notices when he’s in the room, turning her head to see him. He’s pretty loud these days and that scares her. But he is almost always very very gentle with her. She loves his kisses and coos for him. Ivy is starting to hold her head up and look like a baby, not just a newborn. I realized that she spends almost no time laying on a blanket. Despite his gentleness I’m hesitant to put Ivy on a blanket with Jack running around. He is very fast and highly coordinated but accidents happen so Ivy is almost always in her baby seat. I’m trying to give her more floor time when Jack is away so she can practice rolling over. She really loves tummy time. If you’ve been around her you know she loves the “football” hold, where you hold her face down. She very easily turns from tummy to back. She’s pretty close to rolling over from her back to her stomach. I think with a little more practice, she’ll have it. She’s such a sweet baby!


No comments:

Post a Comment