
We just can't wait to find out if #2 is a girl or a boy. I saw these online the other day and decided to give it a try. It only took a quick google search to find out that the accuracy may only be slightly better than 50/50. For pure kicks a giggles we gave it a shot and the results were decidedly......unclear. You should get orange for "girl" and and darkish green for "boy". What does it mean if you get dark greenish chunks floating in orange liquid? It would probably be just as accurate to give Jack $30 and ask him "Girl or Boy?". Shawn and I are both pretty certain this next baby is a boy. After all, that is the family tradition. I guess we'll have to wait until May 18th to find out for sure.....assuming the bean cooperates.
No comments:
Post a Comment