Thursday, April 9, 2009

Arggggh!

DSC_0320

Jack wore his pirate hat for quite a while the other day while he was playing with Ben. It was the longest he's worn any hat. All that "pirate snack" he's eating is working. You should hear him say "arrrrghh".

We found out on Sunday that Jack can lock the front door. Shawn and I were sitting on the porch enjoying the cool weather and admiring our yard. Jack wanted to be inside. Fine. We didn't force him to come out. Jack shut the door.....and locked it too. I didn't know he could turn the deadbolt. Needless to say, neither Shawn nor I had our keys. When I didn't open the door immediately, Jack started yelling "open this!". I coaxed Jack to the back door where he could see me. I sang and danced and kept him occupied while Shawn got a ladder and climbed through the living room window. If you haven't been to our house, the living room window is two stories up. Luckily, the windows were unlocked. It would have been expensive to get in if they weren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment