Thursday, September 4, 2008

Uggh. Are you watching this?!

I initially intended to keep my personal opinions out of this blog and report solely on cute things my baby does . However, given that this blog is a snapshot of our lives as they happen I couldn't help but include some of my thoughts about our current political situation. It's an odd year. It's no secret that I'm an Obama girl and have been since he showed up on the radar. But in the interest of fairness I've been watching the GOP convention. I could say a LOT about it (like Sarah Palin scares the hell out of me and that a lot of what they are saying is straight up not true. Do these people have fact checkers? ) but instead I'll post two links. This AP article has some good feedback. (If you're thinking to yourself, "Sure, the AP would say this. They're part of the Liberal-biased media.", then you're probably sipping the juice and none of this will make sense to you.) And this site is a great place to get non-partisan information about all the mis-information swirling around out there. Obama '08!

Oh wait, this is priceless. If you don't watch the Daily Show, watch it now. This may be the best and most pointed segment they've run all year. Nuff said.

Ok. I'll step off the soapbox now. Here is a cute picture of Jack and his buddy.
Cups

No comments:

Post a Comment