
Jack visited the doctor yesterday for his checkup. He's 30in long and 22lb 7oz. I'm gonna go ahead and say he was lighter than normal yesterday on account of the volume of water coming out of his pooper this past week. Poor baby. He still doesn't feel good. The doctor thinks it's a stomach virus that will pass soon. I hope it passes soon. Last night was rough. Jack was up more than normal and really unhappy. He's been running a fever today that we assume is from yesterday's vaccinations. (Yes, they gave him the shots anyway because he had not been running a fever this past week.) He seems to feel especially bad today. I was up a lot with him last night, so Shawn got up early with him this morning so I could sleep a little later ( and by later I mean sleep past 6). It didn't work. I don't know what Shawn was doing but twice Jack came and stood outside our bedroom door and cried and yelled "ma-ma". Fun. All Jack wants to do is watch Yo Gabba Gabba. So, that's exactly what he and Dad did this morning.

No comments:
Post a Comment