Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Sailing

Yachting

Shawn and I took a quick weekend trip to New York. It may just be our favorite vacation. Even after having lived there and having visited many times there is always something new to do. On Sunday we took a boat ride on the Hudson down to the Statue of Liberty and back. We've been on big boats and little boats before, but this was an antique sailboat. Away from the dock they cut the engines and we really sailed. I'm happy we did that.

The kiddos had a great time at Grandma and Pawpaws house. They went to the Zoo, the bouncy house and more. I'm so thankful to have parents who are happy to watch my kiddos and kids who love to go to their grandparent's house. Not once did anyone say anything other than "yeah" when I told them Shawn and I were going out of town for a few night and they were going to stay at Gma's and Pawpaw's.

Thanks for making that happen, Mom and Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment