Thursday, July 14, 2011

Camp Granma & Paw Paw

DSCF1165

DSCF1168

Well, I'm woefully behind on my blog posts. It happens.

I intended to post a few pictures of the kids at GMaw and Paw Paw's house. I don't know if I mentioned it, but the kids stayed with my parents for a few days while the grown ups took a much needed vacation. I can't emphasize enough what a treat it is for all of us. Jack and Ivy LOVE going to their house. They ask me every day leading up to a trip if it's time yet, and are always disappointed to learn they are not going to visit today. For us, having a safe loving home for our kids while we're away...one that they are excited to visit is priceless.

I know the kids went to the bouncy house and several other fun places. But all I really heard about from Jack was the slip n' slide!

No comments:

Post a Comment