


I recently took on some part time work which means I'm spending lots of time at the computer....but not on my blog. My kiddos have been so amazingly accepting of their new babysitter. I'm always impressed when they exceed my expectations. Jack has been especially sweet about having his sitter pick him up from school. He was nervous about it at first, but today he told me "it's not that different". I think it helps that his sitter is the voice of Wonder Girl. What 3 year old boy isn't slightly impressed by superheros?
Ivy is finally on the mend. She has a real spring in her step that had been missing the last month or so. What I thought was a developmental phase and natural separation anxiety turns out to have been a nasty ear infection. Poor poor baby had an ear infection for over a month. Oy. Her only symptoms were fussiness and clinginess. After the second round of antibiotics she suddenly returned to her bubbly, excited, goofey, lovey self. I'm so happy to see her happy again. We need to go back to the Pediatrician for one more ear check, but I can tell she's better for sure.
Ivy talks all the time now. She started making two word sentences like, "Jack-jack turn", "More play", "Mama push" and her all time favorite, "Dada Poo Poo? Yes?". She is really fascinated by poop. She wants to see her poop. She wants to see your poop. I thought her inquiry about Dada's poop was funny. Then Dada informed me that throughout breakfast she repeated, "Mama Poo Poo?". She likes to take roll so to speak. She goes down the list of everyone in the family, asking if they poop. Then she gets to the animals. I went ahead and bought her a little potty since she's so interested in everyone's bathroom habits. She LOVES her potty. She hasn't "used" it yet, but she likes to drag it into the living room to show company.
No comments:
Post a Comment