Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Eat 'em up.

IMG_2442
IMG_2460
Did I mention I love the heck out of these kids? We've been having a great time here. We're on round 3 of antibiotics for Jack...hopefully this will kick a stubborn ear infection. Ivy is finally infection free...woohoo! Everyone seems to be feeling great. And man are they goofey lately. I know one day I'll miss waking up with my sweet kids who leap off the couch to dance in their underpants every time Mickey Mouse Clubhouse comes one. Have you seen them dance? It kills me every time.

Spring has sprung. We have strawberries this year. Itty bitty, super sour little strawberries. The kids are having fun picking the ripe ones each morning. Ivy doesn't care to much if they're green. Ick.

IMG_2449

Jack had his first visit to the dentist. He did a superb job. He really impresses me. I assured him that the dentist would tell him what to do once we got there. He said he already knew what to do because I already told him. Sometimes I forget they are listening. Jack was adorable with his cheetah sunglasses on. He especially liked riding in the chair. If you ask Jack, the best part was the goody bag.

IMG_2430
IMG_2431
IMG_2432

I forgot to mention that we made a special trip to the Rodeo with Grandma and Paw Paw. It was super crowded, but I'm happy that we went. Jack got his face painted. He graced us with a photo. He usually protests photos...but for the spider web he made an exception. The kids like the animals and Jack like the rides. He's seen Max and Ruby go to a carnival so he couldn't wait to play some carnival games. I accidentally won a giant stuffed dragon at the ring toss.....a dragon that now guards Jack's room at night. He is afraid of the dark. He has been for some time now. He sleeps with a light on.....and now a ferocious dragon has his back.

No comments:

Post a Comment