I broke my iPhone yesterday. It turns out the waistband of your skirt is not a great place to stash your phone while you carry a baby and a can of paint. I hauled the kiddos to the mall yesterday afternoon to get a replacement (which they don't have but I can expect to get in a few weeks). We were done around 4, but I was afraid Jack would fall asleep on the way home and seriously mess up bedtime. I tried to stretch out the mall trip. We went to look at Stride Rite where Jack found the most awesome shoes of all time. Not just fire trucks.....fire trucks that light up! Jack has really big feet for his age. We measured and re-measured. At three, he's wearing a 10 1/2 wide. For comparison, that's only a few inches shorter than my foot. These big white shoes make him look slightly like an overgrown baby.......which if he heard he would exclaim, "I'm not a baby, I'm a big boy. Big boys fasten their own shoes!". He LOVES them! I only hope his new school doesn't have an 'no light up shoes' policy.



No comments:
Post a Comment