Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Morning.

ETA: In case Child Services is reading this, I did not literally 'beat Jack up this morning'. Thank you Jessi for pointing that out.


I beat Jack up this morning! It's a rare thing. I normally wake up when I hear him hit the floor and then listen to his feet plod closer and closer to my bed. Sometime, he'll make a pit stop, but he most often finds his way to my side of the bed, quietly lays his head on my back and say, "Mom, come in the lilliing roooom." Any protests are met with his declaring, "It's morning time!! The sun is up!".  This is all a big improvement from his waking us all with , "MAMA. COME IN MY ROOOOOOOM. IT'S MORNING TIME.!!!". 


Anyway, Jack is still asleep at 7:06 which is unusual. He and Shawn stayed up extra late on Sunday night. They went out for a special boy's dinner and then headed to Shawn's office to watch the fireworks. Jack like the fireworks at first, and then he asked to go home. Little man was so tired when he got home at 10:00. Our boy is no night owl. He's still playing catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment