Monday, February 15, 2010

Photo-less Update.

Well, Hello 4-month sleep regression. I knew we would meet again. The first time around you hit my by surprise. This time around, I hoped you would stay away, but no. Here you are. My sweet baby girl started of sleeping like a champ…then started waking up after 5-6 hrs or so…and now here we are waking every 3 hours. When Jack was born, I was blindsided. I assumed sleep was linear and we would progressively sleep more each month. All the sleep books are useless on this one. I found a great site (askmoxie dot com) written by a Mom. This is where I first heard of other people going through the same sleep issues….and that they are totally common and normal! So moms out there, take note and check out her site. (Her site is the first place I read about the Wonder Weeks, which talks about the developmental spurts and can predict down to the week when your child may be crankier than normal.) After several weeks of loveliness here we are with a cranky girl, right at 19 weeks as predicted. It doesn’t help that we’ve caught every bug Jack’s buddies bring around. Oy. At least is temporary.


On a more positive note, Jack randomly started doing the Hokey Pokey. It makes me happy like crazy to watch him “shake it all about”. I’m trying to get a video…but Jack is suddenly camera shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment