Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

We headed out to Elgin yesterday to visit the pumpkin patch. Our favorite baby friends were there (although sadly, a few were missing.) We went for the pumpkins, but Jack far prefered the animals. He was so distracted I had a heck of a time getting him to look at my camera. Horses, donkeys, a pig, llama, ducks, a cow. Jack talked with them all. He so desperately wanted to get in the pens and roll around with the wildlife. It's safe to make the call...Jack loves animals. We played at the farm and went on a hayride. Jack liked the tractor. We couldn't drive through Elgin without stopping for some BBQ. You may have already heard about Jack's penchant for pork ribs. Well, he likes sausage too. Fun day!

DSC_0046.JPG
DSC_0118.JPG
Donkey
Horse's Ass

I didn't manage to get Jack's costume put together in time, so he wore a little shirt I made for him. But, check out the skunk, the skeleton, the puppy and the cowboy!

DSC_0098.JPG
DSC_0027.JPG
Skunk and Pumpkins
DSC_0097.JPG

No comments:

Post a Comment