Friday, October 3, 2008

15 months.

Bear

Jack had his 15 month checkup this morning. All is well. My sweet baby is 25lbs 6oz (or was that 26,5?) , just over 31 inches long and has a big head. He's right on track and healthy as can be. For the first time in a long while, he got really upset after the shots. Jack got his MMR, Chickenpox vaccine and a flu shot. Maybe the hour we had to wait made him cranky? It made me a little cranky. The upside was that I got my flu shot, too. I use to not get them, but then I got the flu. It was rough. I cried. Now, I get the shots.

Jack recently adopted Bear as his best friend. Bear has been in the toy bin for quite a while now, but it's as if Jack just found him. Jack carries Bear around and then like to tackle him. Bear likes to sit in Jack's chair and wear Jack's clothes. It's pretty darn cute. Did I mention I love this little baby? Man, when he's happy you can't help by smile.

1 comment: