Yesterday Jack ate bananas (to match his pajamas). So far, there is no indication that Jack will be a picky eater. He's gobbled up anything we put on a spoon. He has also tried to eat the spoon. I was really proud that we ate a whole jar of bananas and didn't have to change clothes. Then Jack's pants exploded. It was audible. He shot poo up his back.
Yesterday was also an exciting day for Mom. I try not to talk about weight much because I feel far too much time and energy is focused on weight. I gained 40 lbs while I was pregnant and as we all know, Jack was not a 40 lb baby. I joined Weight Watchers program for nursing mothers. The goal being to take off 1 lb a week. That's right, just one! It's been slow going but yesterday I met my goal weight! Good Job, Mom.

No comments:
Post a Comment