
The dog is doing much better. For those that didn't hear, he had to have surgery this week. A week ago he vomited over night several times. He stopped eating and mostly laid around in a curled up ball. I knew something was wrong when he wouldn't chase a squirrel. He just watching it walk by him. I thought, "This dog is sick." Given his history of eating an array of non-edible items, we assumed the worst and prepared mentally for the foreign-body surgery. The short version is that he did at some point eat something that he passed, but not before tearing up his intestines. He's had a bad week. We had a bad week. We all missed him while he was at the hospital. It just didn't feel right without our dog. I'm happy to report he's back to stealing food and chasing squirrels.
No comments:
Post a Comment