Thursday, May 7, 2009

Odd bits

I have mostly odds and ends to post today. Last week, I went to Jack's school for lunch time. Here he is eating his lunch with his buddy Piper. Ben didn't start off next to Jack, but pretty quickly squeezed between Piper and Jack. They are best buddies.

IMG_0303

Our playgroup friends are all turning two. We kicked off birthday season this past weekend. Jack's buddy had an animal-themed party. Jack really liked the animal masks. I was shocked to see him wear his tiger mask for a good 30 minutes. It was all hot and sweaty when he finally took it off to eat.

IMG_0305

IMG_0315

Lastly, I got a double-yolk egg this morning. This is the second time in two months that I've cracked open an egg to find two yolks. Does this happen more often with free-range eggs, or should I go buy a lottery ticket?

IMG_0317

1 comment:

  1. Double-yolked eggs!? I've never seen one of those, and we always get free-range. Interesting....

    We can't wait for May 18th!

    ReplyDelete