Jack started school this morning. He'll spend three mornings a week playing with other babies. I was a little nervous about how the transition would go, but Jack exceeded my expectations. He had a great time! He barely looked up when I said "Bye." He was too busy playing. When I arrived after lunch, he didn't miss a beat. He smiled at me and kept on playing. He was busy sweeping the floor...which his teacher said he had been doing since they cleaned up lunch. He loves to clean.


Jack took a liking to his teacher which is really good. He gave her several hugs before we left. Next time may be a different story, but I'm optimistic that this is a great thing for Jack. He had a fantastic time! Now he has to spend the afternoon with boring old Mom.
Hey L. My mom said that she saw you over the break and that Jack was starting school. That is great! It sounds like you guys both already like it. I'm always looking for things to do on Tues/Thurs when Ava is not in school and was thinking if you and Jack ever wanted to get together, we would be up for it. Just shoot me an email if interested (mokruhlik@gmail.com).
ReplyDeleteIt's funny b/c I have never officially met Jack (only saw him at Mere's wedding) but I feel like I know him since I read your blog religiously. He is so cute!
Megan