The miracle blanket is truly a MIRACLE. This past week was rough. Jack would not stop rolling on to his stomach. It wasn't even clear that he wanted to be on this stomach, just that he was compelled to roll over. I was afraid to wake up with a little baby swaddled face down in his bed so we went cold turkey on the swaddle. My sweet little baby who use to sleep through the night (8-5ish) was suddenly awake every 3 hours. We tried just swaddling his feet but that made no difference. Jack was cranky a lot last week. I got a jolly jumper thinking that would help but it made him cry after the first few minutes. I took that back. (Note: Babies R' Us will take anything back. Keep that in mind when you're buying stuff.)A solid week of being up again all night long and we couldn't take it. Last night, Jack went back into the swaddle and slept from 7:30-6! The miracle blanket may be the single best baby product ever. If I had a product review section, this would be at the top. We're happier and Jack is happier. Thank god.
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Back in The Swaddle Again
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment