Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Welcome to the New Blog







A new blog. Blogspot is annoying so I've decided to join the realm of the real bloggers and get my own domain. Once again, I'll be posting more baby stories and photos than you can stand. I have this urgent feeling that I'm going to forget what my baby was like when he was small. That somehow I'm not paying attention and will miss it. He's already grown up so much so quickly. This is the best way I could think of to record what life is like for us now.

I don't like any of the pre-designed blog templates that I've seen, so I'm learning to design my own. There are a few bugs so far that I'm in the process of working out. Soon I'll be able to add HTML and CSS to my resume under "Nerd Skills".




No comments:

Post a Comment